Here the vertical angle will make the movement easier because you do not have the effect of gravity during the push phase. Just like the exercises declined it allows you to put more weight on your machine and to obtain a power effect.
This compound exercise is useful for a complete work of the muscle of your chest and to vary the work of the beams.
To succeed , read this incline cable fly instructions
- 1. Define your load and adjust the position of the pulleys to the height of your chest. Adjust the height of the pulleys if necessary.
- 2. Take the handles with the palms facing the sky.
- 3. While exhaling, bring the handles closer to one another by lowering the arms.
- 4. Inhale slowly moving the handles back to their original position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Incline cable fly : techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Tight your pecs on the way down and squeeze your shoulder Do not stretch your elbows as much as you can, keep a slight bending.up for a better feeling.
- 2. Stabilize the pelvis by contracting the glutes and abdominals. As well as maintaining a pressure on the ground (or on the edges of the bench) with the feet.
- 3. Ne tendez pas les coudes au maximum gardez une légère flexion.
- 4. Think of a tightening movement on the concentric phase. Focus on the pecs.
- 5. Do not overtighten the handles to avoid overloading the forearms. And do not hit the handles together.