Working your back is essential for your posture, having a broad and powerful back. It also involves working your shoulders, which are visible on your anterior or posterior chain.
It is very important to vary angles and work exercises to optimize your muscles.
This compound movement will work mainly yourshoulders. Also secondary muscles such as trapezius.
The rear delt machine is used to isolate the deltoids.
Instructions for executions for the rear delt machine: here is the way to execute
- 1. Set the load on the machine and sit on the seat by sticking the chest to immobilize it.
- 2. Grasp the handles with the palms facing the floor.
- 3. While inhaling, pull the handles back half circle and toward your shoulders.
- 4. Return to the starting position by bringing your arms forward.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
The rear shoulder machine: several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Reach full amplitude backwards without letting your hands go too far behind you. The ideal is at the level of your shoulder.
- 2. Do not overtighten the handles to avoid overloading the forearms.
- 3. Keep the return phase as much as possible, check the movement on the eccentric phase (when you release to return to the initial position).
- 4. Do not lock elbows.
- 5. The difficult option is to make the same motion without a seat in front of you to force you not to advance the bust during the return phase.