With this exercise you will be able to muscle the front of your shoulders. Ideal for the anterior deltoid.
More difficult with the two dumbbells, do not hesitate to move on a unilateral movement according to your level.
Follow these instructions to perform the standing front delt with dumbbell on incline bench
- 1. Have two dumbbells and a bench inclined at 45 °.
- 2. Plated your back on the seat and place your dumbbells on each side of your thighs.
- 3. Let your arms hang down to the ground in a natural way, keeping control over the weights.
- 4. Lift the dumbbells at the same time up and in the axis of your shoulders.
- 5. Go down very slowly to get back to the ground.
- 6. Continue this way by repeating the movement according to your series.
Check out our list of tips, advice and techniques to go further on the standing front delt with dumbbell on incline bench
- 1. Look in front of you for your neck.
- 2. Raise the dumbbells in alignment with the shoulder.
- 3. Extend your arms and do not bend your elbows excessively when climbing so you do not use your biceps and focus on your shoulders.
- 4. Do not use your back and do not give jabs to help you.
- 5. The descent is twice as slow as the climb. Retain the return phase as much as possible for effective eccentric work.