For reverse lunges with band , consider warming up to body weight consisting of squats and lunges.
Reverse lunge strengthen your thighs and buttocks. Use this exercise to flatten your buttocks and all your lower body sessions.
Here's how to perform the reverse lunges : follow these instructions
- 1. While standing, bend your left knee while bringing your right leg back. Take a big step backwards and bend your legs until you have both knees at 90 °.
- 2. Once the full amplitude is reached, push into your front leg and contract your glutes to return to the initial position.
- 3. Continue your series by repeating the movement on this leg and then change sides.
Follow these advice, tips and techniques to better realize the reverse lunges
- 1. Keep the bust straight and move only the lower body.
- 2. The leg gap is in the pelvic alignment or more to bring you stability.
- 3. For the back leg, be on the tip of the foot to keep muscle contraction.
- 4. It is important for your knee to align the ankle and knee on the same vertical axis. This prevents discomfort, pain and injury.