This compound exercise is useful for a complete work of the muscle of your chest. It is considered accessory if you want to develop the muscle mass of your chest because it requires a lot of stability at high loads.
Incline cable fly : instructions
- 1. Set your load and adjust the position of the pulleys as low as possible.
- 2. Take the handles with the palms facing the sky.
- 3. Advance until the cables are taut and cause slight resistance. Then put one of your feet forward to stabilize yourself. The handles are on each side of your body.
- 4. While exhaling, stretch out your arms in front of you to move the handles closer together.
- 5. Exhale and slowly lower the handles to the initial position.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Incline cable fly : techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Think to put pressure in the support foot in front of you.
- 2. Tight your pecs on the way up for a better feeling.
- 3. Stabilize the pelvis by contracting the glutes and abdominals. As well as maintaining a pressure on the ground (or on the edges of the bench) with the feet.
- 4. Do not stretch your elbows as much as you can, keep a slight bending.
- 5. Think of a tightening movement on the concentric phase. Focus on the pecs.
- 6. Do not over-tighten the handles or hit them together.