Here's a new variation and another way to work your triceps with the unilateral standing cable extension
Think to adapt your food plan to optimize your workouts.
Here are the instructions for unilateral standing cable extension
- 1. Place a single handle on a pulley machine in a way that you can push it in front of you. Then set the load.
- 2. in standing position, place the handle in front of you on the opposite shoulder.
- 3. While exhaling, extend the elbow and push the handle in front of you.
- 4. While inhaling, bend your elbow again to return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Unilateral standing cable extension: several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. The grip of the handle is made with the thumb towards you and the fingers towards the ground. The handle is slightly higher than the height of the elbow.
- 2. Lock the elbow in a way to move only the joint but not its position.
- 3. The non-working hand can be placed on the shoulder of the triceps concerned for more stability.
- 4. You can help yourself with the other hand to increase the amplitude on the end of your series when exercise becomes difficult.