Here is a new exercise for your biceps. The position of the exercise will allow you to work in full amplitude and to stretch the biceps. The pulley at the back makes the two heads of the biceps work.
Here the wrist orientation is used during movement to multiply the dumbbell grip.
Follow these instructions to make the seated cable curl
- 1. Attach two handles in the down position on a pulley machine. Plan an incline bench that you put about one meter away from the machine.
- 2. Sit the pelvis well at the back of the seat and back in contact with the bench. Your arms are along the body with the handles under tension and supine hold (palms of hands toward you)
- 3. Then pull the handles towards you up to the height of the elbow.
- 4. Keep the return phase as much as possible and return to the initial position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
We give you some tips, advice and techniques for the seated cable curl
- 1.You must always have a contact with the bench at the pelvis, do not dig your back (respect your natural curvature, however).
- 2. Do not try to increase the range of your motion by putting the shoulders backwards, forwards, or upwards. They are fixed, as are elbows during exercise.
- 3. Contract your abs to protect your bust.
- 4. Look in front of you and not on the ground.
- 5. Do not over-tighten the handles and focus on your biceps.
- 6. Keep your feet on the ground for your stability and pelvis.