This exercise works the muscles of the hamstrings: namely the biceps crural, semi membranous and semi tendinous.
You can use it on the ground or on a bench, this one will come to give more amplitude and will make the work on your muscles more effective.
Good instructions and positions for lying down hamstrings dumbbell
- 1. Lie down face down on the floor. Put your head on your arms that come to cross in front of you.
- 2. Arrange your dumbbell and place it between your legs at the ankles so that you can elevate it by bending your knees.
- 3. Then bend your knees and move the dumbbell towards your glutes without touching them.
- 4. Slowly release the tension and go back down while controlling the movement.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Several techniques, tips and advice for lying down hamstrings dumbbell
- 1. The legs are stretched in the starting position.
- 2. Keep your bust on the ground and still. Only the lower part of your legs (under the knee) lift up.
- 3. Do not bend your back.
- 4. Perform the movement slowly, without momentum.
- 5.Control the movement on the descent, do not let the weight train you.