Here it is a variant with dumbbell which makes it possible to isolate more precisely the lats thanks to the weights which are generally heavier. This is effective if you want continued muscle growth (on these muscle groups) and strength work.
Like all your bodybuilding exercises, it is important to optimize your diet plan.
This is the instructions for bent standed dumbbell row: here's how
(Read the instructions, tips and tricks, and watch the video several times before doing the exercise).
- 1. In a standing position, the back is leaning and parallel to the ground, it is flat and not rounded. The dumbbells are held on each side in neutral grip and in front of the shins. the knees are bent and the feet are at the pelvis width spacing. Here is the starting position.
- 2. While inhaling, bend and raise your elbows backwards and as close to your body as possible to liftt the dumbbells.
- 3. Then return to the initial position by extending your arms towards the ground.
- 4. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
The bent standed dumbbell row : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Control the movement throughout the exercise.
- 2. Do not use your back to raise the bar. Never pull with your back.
- 3. Focus your attention on your upper back.
- 4. Bring the chest up and tighten your shoulder blades.
- 5. During the entire exercise, the heels must remain anchored to the ground.
- 6. The knees are slightly bent in order to not overload the back.
- 7. You can raise your back slightly without accentuating the curvature of your back (see video) while climbing the dumbbells.