The curl is the classic exercise of the biceps, use its variants to fully work your biceps and strengthen the short and long portion.
Having big biceps to have big arms is good, having powerful muscles is better. Men want bulky arms, for that work your arms on all the muscles and in a balanced way.
Like all bodybuilding exercises, it is important to optimize your diet plan.
Here are the instructions for double biceps curl
- 1. Arrange on two machines with cables and two handles on each of the machines that you will place in high position (see video).
- 2. Pull one of the cables, before standing in the middle of both machines. Place your hands up, then bend your arms so you can pull the cables toward you with your forearm. Keep your back straight and flat (respect your natural curve), feet are at the pelvis width spacing.
- 3. Bring the handles as close to your shoulder as possible by contracting the biceps only.
- 4. While controlling the movement, release to return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Tips, advice, techniques, we give you help on double biceps curl
- 1. Do not pull with your back, keep motionless throughout the series.
- 2. It is better to charge lighter to perform well rather than pulling on your back. Adapt your charges.
- 3. Only the forearm moves, do not use your shoulder.
- 4. The elbows are fixed throughout the movement.