The abdominals are essential for the stability of the pelvis, the orientation of the bust and offers a important help in most exercises composed of the upper body. They consist of the right, the transverse and the oblique.
To have the abdominals drawn and massive, it is essential to vary the exercises to strengthen the different parts of the abdomen. A healthy lifestyle and a proper diet will be just as important as muscle work.
The fat cells responsible for the fat storage are in front of your abdominals, so working the abdominals with too much fat on the stomach will only swell your stomach. It will then be necessary to review your food plan.
This isolation exercise will strengthen your rectus abdominis and your transverse.
This is the instructions for kneeling cable crunch
- 1. Install a rope on a pulley machine at chest height. Then set the load.
- 2. In a standing position, grab the rope with your wrists facing each other and facing inwards. Then place it behind your head.
- 3. While exhaling, tilt the bust to bring the chin to the ground.
- 4. Take a deep breath and return to the initial position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Kneeling cable crunch : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Voluntarily contract your abdominals by aspiring the bellybutton.
- 2. The elbows are bent, close to the body and forward for your comfort.
- 3. During your series, do not stop, continue your movement without ever stopping to maintain the abdominal contraction.
- 4. To stabilize yourself, you can take a small step in front of you before starting the series.
- 5. Be careful about the load you use, do not try to overestimate yourself to protect your back. Stay in your respective capacities and progress at your own pace.
- 6. You can slowly round off the back by controlling the movement, without accentuating it too much.