Very often used in the gym, you will find this exercise in the upper body sessions and especially for the back.
The bar will give you more stability during movement and allow good control to engage your backbones. Here it is a variation of classical exercise. Increase the amplitude, the knees are more bent and the speed is increased with lighter loads.
It is a good exercise to work on your posture because the lumbar should be engaged, the abs contracted and the back should be flat. The muscles of the lats, shoulders and triceps are also engaged.
like all bodybuilding exercises, it is important to optimize your diet plan.
These instructions will allow you to perform the pull over bar 2
- 1. Set the load on the machine and install a bar high on the machine.
- 2. Stand straight and lean your bust forward from your hips with your back flat. The feet are at the width of the pelvis or more spread according to your felt. Flex your knees slightly to relieve your back. Here is the starting position (see video).
- 3. Hold the bar in pronation (palms down) and shoulder width.
- 4. Once the maximum amplitude has been reached, raise the bar by controlling the movement and return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
To go further, here are the tips, tips and techniques of the pull over bar 2
- 1. Take care with your breathing, never block it during exercise, inhale during the descent and exhale with the return.
- 2. The lumbar should be contracted and do not amplify the curvature of the back, do not round it either.
- 3. Do not jerk or momentum, use continuous movement to maintain muscle tension.
- 4. Keep a great speed and focus on the proper performance of the movement rather than on the load.