Thanks to the pulley you will isolate your deltoids in a fluid way. On this movement it is recommended to pay attention to the position of the back and not pull the bust forward. To work on your shoulders, you can integrate this exercise for upper body sessions.
Remember to adapt your diet plan to optimize your workouts.
Follow these directions to make the rear delt with cable (rope)
- 1. Arrange a rope (double grip) on a pulley machine to predict the back draft. Then pull slightly towards you with a very slight tension to put you in the starting position.
- 2. Standing, with your back inclined at about 45 °, the back is flat and does not dig. The look is natural and in front of you to protect your neck.
- 3. Grip the handles in pronation (palm of the hand down).
- 4. Pull them by bending your elbows backwards. Bring your hands as close to your shoulders as possible.
- 5. Relax by stretching your arms in front of you.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Follow our tips, advice and techniques to go further on the rear delt with cable (rope)
- 1. Contract your abs to stay spayed. Draw your belly button.
- 2. Be careful not to bend or dig your back, this is very important on this exercise. Keep your back flat.
- 3. Move only forearms by bending elbows out.
- 4. Tighten your shoulder blades voluntarily, leaving the movement of the shoulders free.