The leg survey is an excellent exercise to strengthen your abdominals and to target mainly the lower part.
It allows you to vary your sessions and change your usual crunch workouts.
We recommend that you do not use this movement if you have low back pain, lowering your legs may be painful in the lower back if you are not spoiled.
This is instructions for one leg raises
- 1. Lie down, your back flat or with your natural arch and hands under the buttocks.
- 2. Take off slightly both legs from the ground.
- 3. Alternately and one by one, raise your legs as tight as possible by bringing them back to the pelvis.
- 4. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
One leg raises : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Aspire your bellybutton to stay sheathed.
- 2. Never rest your legs on the ground during exercise to maximize abdominal contraction.
- 3. Maximize training by doing the exercise in a continuous way, without saccading your series.
- 4. Slow down the movement when you lower your legs.
Log in to leave a reply