The abdominals are involved in most of your bodybuilding movement, so it is important to strengthen them for your balance and overall shape.
The lying crunch stretched legs is a more difficult variant.
This is the instructions for the lying crunch stretched legs
- 1. Lie down completely on the floor and place your outstretched legs as close to your pelvis as possible. Your arms are also stretched in front of you towards the feet.
- 2. By contracting your abs, peel your upper back off and bring your hands to your feet for a crunch.
- 3. Once your maximum amplitude is reached, control the lowering and return to the initial position.
- 4. Continue by repeating the movement.
Lying crunch stretched legs : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Voluntarily contract your abs by aspiring the bellybutton.
- 2. Peel the shoulder blades off the floor simultaneously when raising your upper back.
- 3. During your series, do not stop, continue your movement without ever stopping to maintain the abdominal contraction. And perform slow movements or with a musical tempo.
- 4. The legs are tight to each other and knees slightly bent.
- 5. If the back bends, decrease the amplitude.