Having strong lumbar will allow you to lift heavy loads serenely. it is important to strengthen this area and the spinal muscles of the spine.
The abdominals are often worked, so be sure to include enough back and lumbar exercises to balance.
Here, the elastic will cause resistance that can accentuate the work on the lumbar.
This is the instructions for extended lower back with elastic
- (Read the instructions, tips and tricks, and watch the video several times before doing the exercise)
- 1. Have an elastic attached in front of you far enough to get resistance when you pull it toward you.
- 2. Lie on the lumbar bench with the upper abdominals pressed against the seat.
- 3. Place the feet with a pelvis width spacing and stand straight (sheathed) by contracting your abdominals.
- 4. Lean the bust down to grab the rubber band.
- 5. Take a deep breath, while pulling up the chest pull the elastic by bringing the elbows back.
- 6. While inhaling, lean your bust down again and release the tension of the elastic slightly.
- 7. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Extented lower back with elastic : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Adapt the bench according to your morphology: length of the legs and the bust, the inclination must be done from the hips.
- 2. Do not round your back while exercising.
- 3. Tilt the bust approximately 30 ° while controlling the descent.
- 4. Align your cervical spine with the spine.
- 5. Have a good resistance in the elastic throughout the exercise for more efficiency.
- 6. Contract your lumbar without accentuating the curvature of the back when extending.
- 7. Once the maximum extension is reached in the up position, use a pause time before going back down.