Working your back is essential for your posture. Have a broad and powerful back for all your upper body sessions.
The traction is the flagship exercise of the back, it is very effective and can target all the muscles of the upper back. Difficult for beginners, the axis of progression is slow but very effective and proportional to your training. They should be included in all your upper body workouts.
This will work mainly your lats. Also secondary muscles such as: the abdominals, the biceps, the shoulders and your upper back.
Like all your bodybuilding exercises, it is important to optimize your diet plan.
This is the instructions for pull up and how to do
- 1. Place yourself under or a pull up bar, grab it, with the back of your hands facing you, with a wider spread than the shoulders.
- 2. Let the body hang fully, the arms are fully extended.
- 3. While inhaling, pull your body upward by pulling in your wrist and contracting your big dorsal. Try to mount the chin above the bar.
- 4. Exhale, then while controlling the descent, return to the starting position. Get down as much as possible by stretching out your arms.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Pull up : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. The breathing during the movement is reversed, inhale when you pull yourself up. Exhale when you go down.
- 2. Bring your elbows toward your back.
- 3. Make slow movements, hold the contraction, chin above the bar.
- 4. Do not fall, the return phase is part of the exercise.
- 5. Do not squeeze the bar with your hands, it's about using your back and your arms.
- 6. If you have enough space, let your legs hang rather than cross them.