The shoulder press is the typical exercise with machine assisted to strengthen your shoulders.
Very easy to use and running in all upper body sessions, you can use it if you are a beginner to build a solid foundation for all other shoulder exercises.
It will work secondary your traps and triceps.
Read the instructions for the shoulder press
- 1. Set the load on the machine and sit on the bench with the back flat (or respecting your natural curvature) and both feet on the ground.
- 2. Place your hands on the handles provided in neutral grip (palm inward)
- 3. While exhaling, push the handles upward while extending your arms.
- 4. Release muscle tension and return to position
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Here are our tips, advice and techniques for the shoulder press
- 1. If you lack flexibility, flexibility for movement, straight up your torso and tighten your shoulder blades to relax your shoulders and move slightly backwards. It helps for the climb.
- 2. Imagine your arms coming towards your head.
- 3. Keep your head upright with your eyes in front of you.
- 4. Control the descent on the eccentric phase for aesthetic and muscular gain.