Reinforcing your shoulders is very important for the aesthetics of your arms and preventing the many injuries that occur in this area.
Here you are in isolation on the deltoids of the shoulder namely the anterior deltoid, the medial deltoid and the posterior deltoid. This movement also engages the abdominals and trapezius.
Remember to adapt your diet plan to optimize your workouts.
Observe these operating instructions for side lateral raise on incline bench
- 1. Plan a dumbbell and a bench inclined at 45 °.
- Put yourself in the starting position: stand in profile on the bench. Your side chain is pressed against the seat.
- 2. Take a deep breath, then raise your arms until the elbow reaches shoulder height.
- 3. While exhaling, lower your arms in the same manner as you fitted them.
- 4. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Here are some tips, tips and techniques to go further on the side lateral raise on incline bench
- 1. Maintain the same elbow flexion (very light) throughout the exercise.
- 2. Voluntarily contract the muscles of your shoulder. Visualize the top of your arms to help you.
- 3. Keep your head upright, for this look in front of you.
- 4. Do not raise your shoulders so as not to engage trapezes too much. When you are at maximum amplitude, your arm and body form a right angle (90 °).
- 5. Be sheathed for pelvic stability.
- 6. Do not raise the dumbbell higher than shoulder height.
- 7. Grab the seat of the opposite hand to the one working to gain more stability.