Here is a combination exercise, chain the different movements to work your shoulders and more particularly your deltoids.
We propose you to choose between the simple movement and the combined movement in unilateral. We will also offer you a worked version of a workout that you can adapt according to your level and your desires.
The combined session will be more effective and will test your strength and muscular endurance.
Remember to adapt your diet plan to optimize your workouts.
Continue the instructions for the standing rear delt with band
Simple movement :
- 1. Arrange one band with one handle for each. Place the pulleys a little higher than your shoulders.
- 2. While standing, grasp the two handles in pronation (palm of the hand down) and in reverse.
- 3. Pull the handles outward and on the same axis as your shoulders.
- 4. While controlling the movement, hold the return phase and return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Combined session :
- 1. Perform a simultaneous normal run with both arms => 8 to 12 reps
- 2. Break time from 30 to 45 sec
- 3. One-sided series (one arm performs the same movement on the exercise) => 8 to 12 reps
- 4. Break time from 30 to 45 sec
- 5. Unilateral identical series of the other arm.
- 6. Break time 30 to 45 sec
- 7. Last series, again simultaneous.
Consult our tips, advice and techniques to go further on the standing rear delt with cable
- 1. To have more muscle tension on your deltoids, keep your elbows as tight as possible (keeping a very slight flex for your safety).
- 2. Stay on a high movement, when you pull, stay above the height of the shoulders.
- 3. Keep your back flat without bending it, leaning it in any direction.
- 4. Contract your abs.
- 5. Do not give jerks with the body.
- 6. Keep feet anchored to the floor at the width of the pelvis or shoulders as you feel.
Log in to leave a reply